The 21st Century Site: Driving efficiency with mobile applications
Intelligent Mobility - Empowering your people out in the field
The construction industry is seeing a shift in digital transformation and companies are realising the benefits of mobile solutions that are enabling their field teams to securely access and share information in real-time, capture data, submit requests and review and approve content out in the field.
This webinar will be covering:
- The digital challenges facing the construction industry
- How to accelerate your digital transformation
- Nintex App Studio capabilities out in the field
- How a leading civil engineering contractor simplified its ordering processing using the Nintex App Studio
- How we can support you through your digital transformation journey
When: 21st March 2018 Time: 3.00pm - 4.00pm
Liam Harrison, Nintex Solution Analyst, Intelogy
Liam is a Solution Analyst at Intelogy with over 8 years’ experience in the Information Technology and services industry. Liam’s principal role is to help clients define requirements, analyse business processes and design information architecture to deliver highly effective solutions.
Andrew Tomlins, Commercial Director, Intelogy
Andrew leads Intelogy’s commercial team with over 18 years’ experience in the consulting sector and a background in bioscience. Andrew is responsible for setting strategy within the business, engaging with clients and ensuring our customers receive excellent value for money.